The Gerli's train station was inaugurated in may the 16th of 1910. It is located in the city with the same name, that belongs to the districts of Avellaneda and Lanús. It has a central electrified platform operated by the Roca line. The station can be reached through different pedestrian bridges that communicate with Victoriano Emilio Montes' street and the Gerli's bridge, that was built in the year 1925 and became a fundamental viaduct to join the east and west side of the city. It is a metalic structure with a suburban landscape that allows the transporte passing above the beach. In the station are still preserved the old brick buildings common in the times previous the electrification of the service.